Logical Reasoning, Aptitude Reasoning, Direction Related Question Answers, Model test papers, Bank and SSC, RPSC exam questions test, online test papers,
Direction – Mainly four type
- 1. Shiva walks towards East and then towards South. After walking some distance he turns towards. West and then turns to his left. In which direction is he walking now ?
- 2. A person is drivig towards West. What sequence of directions should he follow so that he is driving towards South ?
- 3. Sunita drives 8km to the South, turn left and drives 5km, Again, she turns left and drives 8km. How far is from her starting point?
- 4. Ajay runs 40km toward North then turn right and runs 50 km, He turns and runs 30km, and once again turns right and runs 50km, How far is he from his starting point ?
- 5. If Norhtis called North-West, North-West is called West, West called South-West and so on. What will South-East be called ?
- 6. A man travels 100km toward South, From there he turns right and travels 100km and again right to travel 50km. Which direction is he in from his strating point?
- 7. A Train runs 120km in West direction, 30km in South direction and then 80km in east direction before reaching the station, In which direction is the station from the train starting point?
- 8. Facing the West direction, Anju jogs for 20m, turns left and goes futher 40m, She turns left again and jogs for 20m, Then she tuns right to go 20m to reach the park. How far is the park from her starting point and in which direction?
- 9. In all the directions are rotated, If North is changed to West and East to North and so on, Then what will come in place of North-West?
- 10. A and B start together from one point. They walk 10km towards North, A turns left and covers 5km whereas B turns right and covers 3km, A turns left again and covers 15km whereas B turns right and covers his 15km, How far is A from B ?