- 1. Which function calcultines your monthly mortage payment
- 2. You can open the sort dialog box by choosing sort form the ........ menu
- 3. MS - Access a table can have ....... primary key
- 4. To create a paragraph using shortcut keys,
- 5. A...... is rectangular grid of rows & columns used to enter date
- 6. ......... Cells involes creating a single cell by combining two or more selected cells
- 7. A data map is helpful
- 8. When Working in the page break preview, you can
- 9. Macros are
- 10. What funcation dispalys row data in a column or column data in a row
- 1. When the formula bar is active you can see
- 2. In a worksheet you can select
- 3. Which area in and excel window allows entering values and formulas
- 4. To create a formula, you can use
- 5. Status indicatoes are located on the
- 6. Which of the following is the oldest spreadsheet package?
- 7. An excel workbook is a collection of
- 8. Excel files have a defaul extension of
- 9. How are date organized in a spreadsheet?
- 10. A funcation inside another function is called a ...... function
Computer Science Full Forms –
VIRUS – Vital Information Resource Underseized
3G – 3rd Generation
GSM – Global system for mobile communication
CDMA -Code division multiple access
UMTS – Universal mobile telecommunication system
SIM – Subscriber Identity Module
AVI – Audio video interleave
RTS – Real Time streaming
SIS – Sumbian Os installer file
AMR – Adaptive multi-rate codec
JAA – Java Archive
JAD – Java application descriptor
3GPP – 3rd generation partnership project
TCP – Transmission control protocol
ISP – Internet service provider
IP – Internet protocol
HTTP – Hyper text transfer protocol
GUI – Graphical user interface
DOS – Disk operating system
DVD – Digital versatile disk
CD – Compact disk
CRT – Cathode ray tube
DAT – Digital audio tape
WML – Wireless markup language
HTML – Hyper text markup language
DVX – Dicx video
WBMP – Wireless Bitmap image
XMF – Extensible music file
NRT – Nokia ringtone
MMF – Synthetic music mobile application file
THM – Themes (Sony Ericsson)
M4A – MPEG-4 audio file
M3G – Mobile 3D graphics
PDF – Portable documents format
DOC – Documents
PNG – Portable network graphic
WAV – Waveform audio
WMA – Windows media audio
WMA – Window media video
SWF – shock wave flash
BMP – Bitmap
JPEG -Joint photographic expert group
GIF – Graphic interchangeable format
AAC – Advanced Audio Coding
UPS – Uninterruptible power supply
VHF – Very high frequency
UHF – Ultra high frequency
GPRS – General packet radio service
HP – Hewlett packard
Permutations and Combinations type of questions, the only factor essential is alertness, in every questions, a word is given.
Questions Sets –
- 1. ROTATION
- 2. PHILOSOPHY
- 3. SLAVATION
- 4. ACADEMY
- 5. INCOGNITO
- 6. JUDICIARY
- 7. DOCTRINE
- 8. EDUCATED
- 9. INSUFFICIENT
- 10. DECEMBER
Logical Reasoning, Aptitude Reasoning, Direction Related Question Answers, Model test papers, Bank and SSC, RPSC exam questions test, online test papers,
Direction – Mainly four type
- 1. Shiva walks towards East and then towards South. After walking some distance he turns towards. West and then turns to his left. In which direction is he walking now ?
- 2. A person is drivig towards West. What sequence of directions should he follow so that he is driving towards South ?
- 3. Sunita drives 8km to the South, turn left and drives 5km, Again, she turns left and drives 8km. How far is from her starting point?
- 4. Ajay runs 40km toward North then turn right and runs 50 km, He turns and runs 30km, and once again turns right and runs 50km, How far is he from his starting point ?
- 5. If Norhtis called North-West, North-West is called West, West called South-West and so on. What will South-East be called ?
- 6. A man travels 100km toward South, From there he turns right and travels 100km and again right to travel 50km. Which direction is he in from his strating point?
- 7. A Train runs 120km in West direction, 30km in South direction and then 80km in east direction before reaching the station, In which direction is the station from the train starting point?
- 8. Facing the West direction, Anju jogs for 20m, turns left and goes futher 40m, She turns left again and jogs for 20m, Then she tuns right to go 20m to reach the park. How far is the park from her starting point and in which direction?
- 9. In all the directions are rotated, If North is changed to West and East to North and so on, Then what will come in place of North-West?
- 10. A and B start together from one point. They walk 10km towards North, A turns left and covers 5km whereas B turns right and covers 3km, A turns left again and covers 15km whereas B turns right and covers his 15km, How far is A from B ?
Coding and Decoding online test papers, reasoning ability, general questions and solved papers, bank clerks, po examination question, model test, papers,
Coding is a secretive language which is used to change the representation of the actual term / word/ value.
- 1. If MUSK is coded as 146816, then ZERO will be coded is :
- 2. If BAD is coded as 7, HIS as 9, LOW will be coded as :
- 3. If CRUDE is written as BSTED, then MOIST will be coded as :
- 4. In a certain code ALPACA is written as ACAPLA. How will ANIMAL be written in that code :
- 5. In a certain code FINGER is written as DGLECP. what will be the code for KIDNEY :
- 6. In a certain code QUESTION is written as NXBVQLLQ. How will REPLY be coded :
- 7. If in a certain code SKEW is coded as PNCY, then what will JXQV will stand for :
- 8. If MOTHERLAND is coded as 9501623748, how will DREAM be coded :
- 9. If FINANCE is coded as GKQESIL, then how will BANK be coded in the same manner :
- 10. PLANNING is coded in a certain language as fUFFHSCSA. How will AUTHORITY be coded in the same language :
Reasoning Online Test Papers, Models Test Papers, Word Analogy Objective Test Papers, Old Examination Questions Papers,
Word Analogy – The relationship between two given words is established and then applied to the other words.
- 1. HUNGER : FOOD : : THIRST : ?
- 2. HUNTER : GUN : : WRITER : ?
- 3. WOOL : SHEEP : : SILK : ?
- 4. FOOD : STOMACH : : FUEL : ?
- 5. MOTHER : READER : : PRODUCER : ?
- 6. PEARL : NECKLACE : : FLOWER : ?
- 7. LIFE : DEATH : : HOPE : ?
- 8. GOOD : BAD : : VIRTUE : ?
- 9. BIRD : FLY : : SNAKE : ?
- 10. CAT : MOUSE : : BIRD : ?
Reasoning Ability, General Intelligence Questions Solved, Online Test Paper, Bank Examination Question Papers
- 1. 6, 24, 29, 116, 121, ?, 489
- 2. 29282, 2662, 242, 22, ?
- 3. 1, 2, 2, 4, 16, ? , 65536
- 4. 6, 7, 9, 11, 15, 15, 24, 19, ?
- 5. 37, 47, 58, ?, 79, 95
- 6. 243, 5, 81, 15, 27, 45, 9, ?
- 7. 5, 50, 45, 450, 445, ?, 4445
- 8. 10, 14, 23, 39, 64, ?, 149
- 9. 0, 1, 8, 27, 64, ?
- 10. 2, 7, 14, 23, ?, 47