Rajasthan GK, IA, REET, Patwari, RAS Examination Important Notes Pdf File Downloads
Rajasthan GK PDF Download
Rajasthan GK Important Notes 2
IA, RAS, Patwari, LDC, Accountant Exam, Teachers Exam Computer Science Objective Types Questions and Answers Pdf File Download.
Computer Science Objective Questions Set 6
IA, UGC, NET, SET, RPSC, PSC, Patwari, Recruitment Examination Computer Science Questions Answer,
Computer Science Questions Answer
[mcq id=”143″ ]
Computer Science Exam, Gate, NET, UGC, SET, IAS, RAS, Ph.D, Lecturer, IA, Teacher, and other competition examination latest technology questions answers.
[mcq id=”139″ ]
Computer, MS word, Excel, PPT, Window, OS, Shortcut Keys Pdf Download, Rajasthan, Bharat Competition Examination Important Keys Download .
computer shortcut keys pdf download
Informatics Assistants, RPSC Programmer, Bank, Railway Computer Science Subject Important Examination Notes, and Multiple, objective types questions pdf file download.
Computer Memory Notes Set 2
Computer Programming Language Questions Set, Important Multiple Choice questions, mcq Quiz,
1. A register is a binary function, which holds the
2. A register consists of a group of binary
3. Which of the following is a storage class specification of C?
4. the most common use of one-dimesnsional array in C is
5. Main () is an example of
6. A variable can be declared static using the keyword
7. A variable that holds the memory address of another objects is called
8. A computer system having 64k memory will have its last address as
9. A C function contains
10. C provides loop constructs for performing loop operations. They are
Computer System regular languages and context-free languages multiple choice questions, online test sets
1. A set with one or more binary operations is called an
2. Which feature we do not normally associate with real computer
3. Some context-free languages are not regular but all regular languages are
4. The con text free language are closed under
5. The context free language are closed under intersection with
6. The intersection of context-free language with a regular language is a
7. A bipartite graph is a
8. Every binary tree is a tree, not every tree is a
9. A tree is a connected acyclic
10. A tree is a connected graph with